The Xlite 2 Curing light can produce enough energy to cure a composite in as little as 5 secs. This ergonomic pen type curing light uses a high power lithium battery that can hold the charge for up to 30 minutes of continuous use. The curing light is completely portable with a charging dock that allows the unit to be easily positioned on the counter top without taking up too much space and provides a clean look to your operatory.
Xlite 2 LED Curing Light
The Flight LED XLite Curing Light is a high power 1,700 mw/cm2 curing light with the ability to cure most composites within the wavelength of 385-515nm. The 5w LED curing light uses an easily replaceable Lithium Ion battery(3.7VDC) with a full charge that can last up to 30 minutes of continuous use. The unique small head design of the curing light eliminates the need for fiber optic rods that can break and damage over time. The LED is focused directly on the curing light using a glass lens that collimates the LED light. The small 90 Degree head also enables easy access to the posterior of the mouth unlike other curing lights where special fiber optic rods are required to access the posterior of the mouth. The 330 degree swivel head also allows flexibility for the user to access all parts of the mouth.
- Light Source: 5w LED Module
- Wavelength Range: 385-515nm
- Light Performance: 1,700 mW/Cm2 +/- 20%
- Power Voltage: 3.7Vdc
- Battery Charger: Input 110-240Vac, 50-60Hz, Output 5Vdc, 1A
- Battery: Lithium-ion battery 3.7Vdc, 1600mAh
- Charging Time: Approximately 180min
- Dimensions: Handpiece: max. 25.5 Dia x218mm
Base: 65 Dia. X 10mm
- Weight: Handpiece 93g, Base 190g
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 1,700 mw/cm2
- 385-515nm wavelength
- 5w LED Module
- Advanced Battery Technology – Lithium Battery – 3.7VDC
- Full Charge can last 30 minutes of Use
- 330 Degree Swivel Head
- Lightweight Ergonomic Design
There are no reviews yet.