New Product Announcement: Flight Premium Stainless Steel Sterilization Cassettes
Brampton, ON – Flight Dental Systems is happy to announce the release of our Premium Stainless Steel Sterilization cassettes designed to help make your infection control easier, safer and more efficient. The new sterilization cassettes are made using premium 304L stainless steel which is known for their resistance to corrosion, low maintenance and quicker drying over plastic or other materials. They are available in 5, 10, 15 and 20 instrument cassettes to fit the requirements of all your practice and reprocessing needs.
- High Quality Stainless Steel (304 non magnetic Stainless steel)
- Large vented openings through the cassette to allow better cleaning and draining in ultrasonic cleaners and washer/disinfectors
- Silicone Rails to provide proper separation and airflow of the instruments while packed
- Ergonomic and slim design for easy handling and maximized loading capacity in your reprocessing equipment (Washer/disinfector, Ultrasonic Cleaner and Autoclave)
- Easy to use latch and locking mechanism to provide a secure and safe cassette
- Available in various sizes (5,10, 15, 20) so all instruments can be packed in one cassette for various procedures
Cassettes were introduced in the 1980’s as an alternative means of safely reprocessing instruments and reducing the risk involved with handling the instruments unnecessarily during cleaning, scrubbing, drying and sorting that had to be done. This new practice of reprocessing instruments in dental offices signaled a shift in practice of reprocessing instruments as it allowed a reduction in the handling of contaminated instruments and also a faster and more efficient way to reprocess instruments. Although the apparent benefits of cassettes the adoption of this reprocessing technique has still not been adopted by all dental offices. Here are some of the key benefits that will help your office:
- Significant Time Savings and Efficiency – All instruments used for a particular procedure are packaged in a single cassette to reduce the time for manual picking of instruments needed and brought chairside
- Reduced Handling – After the procedure the entire cassette and contaminated instruments can be resealed and put into a ultrasonic cleaner or washer/disinfector for reprocessing without the need to manually scrub and clean each instrument.
- Improved Safety – As the instruments do not need to be handled as much, the chance of pricks and injuries are reduced
- Easier Storage – After instruments are processed and sterile, the cassettes can be easily stored and organized in a cabinet for use
- Better Flow and Efficiency – As the instruments move from sterile, to use, to reprocessing the flow of the instruments are more streamlined thus reducing time
All in all, the Flight Sterilization cassettes are a must have in your dental office to improve the efficiency, safety and flow for the reprocessing of your instruments.
Contact your local dental distributor/dealer for more information or contact Flight Dental Systems at 1-866-799-0517 for further sterilization and infection control information.
+1 (905) 799-0517
About Flight Dental Systems
Flight Dental Systems is a Canadian owned and managed dental equipment manufacturer and distributor with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Our company was founded on a commitment to deliver high quality products that provide the design, function and durability demanded by today’s dental professionals at an affordable price. It specializes in the designing and manufacturing of dental chairs and complete operatories for suppliers around the world. However, Flight is not only a dental equipment manufacturer; they are a team of employees who are dedicated to the improvement of oral health, with the belief that the dental unit is the base of the practitioners operation. Therefore, the company focuses on continuing to design innovative products that are able to suit the needs of every dental practitioner.