Flight Dental Systems Introduces the NEW A6 Operatory System
Brampton, Canada, 2014 – Flight Dental Systems is pleased to introduce our New A6 Operatory System. The A6 Operatory System is the newest addition to the Flight family of quality dental operatory systems. Its new stylish design combines some of the robustness from previous designs into a compact and simple dental unit that is highly reliable. As seen in its cousin the A12 or A9 Operatory the chair utilizes a thin backrest to allow you to get as close as possible to the patient and the contoured base plate provides you the most optimal maneuverability to get access to the oral cavity.
The most unique feature is that it has a hybrid lift system that combines a strong hydraulic base and a smooth and quiet electromechanical back motor. The hybrid design provides a smooth synchronized movement of the chair to allow faster patient positioning.
- Easily accessible touchpad , with 2 memory positions, Return position and last position
- Soft throttle type air brake facilitates ergonomic positioning and control
- Self-contained water system with city water/bottle water selector toggle
- Individual non-retracting water coolant adjustments
- Individual handpiece pressure adjustments
- Handpiece tubing purge system
- Low voltage wiring in unit head allows field installation of optional devices
- Master On/Off
- Wet/Dry/Chip Air foot control with signal relay
- Assistant’s Instrumentation includes 3-way Syringe, HVE and Saliva Ejector
- 5 positions accommodates up to 4 handpieces and one syringe
- A6 Patient Chair
- Flight Torch LED Light
- One Piece Rotating Cuspidor
- Assistant Instrumentation (3-way Syringe, HVE, SE)
- Doctor’s Delivery Unit Head (3-way Syringe, 3 handpiece tubing and expandable to 4)
- Doctor’s Stool
A6 Operatory Systems
The new A6 Operatory features a solid hybrid chair lifting mechanism. It comes standard with a one piece rotating cuspidor, Torch LED Light, Chair Controls for doctor and Assistant Side, Deluxe Foot Control, and a clean water bottle system.
The ergonomic design of the chair allows easier patient positioning and ability to work efficiently at 9, 10, 11 or 12 o’clock positions without any obstructions.
The operatory is available in both North American Style Delivery and Continental Style delivery and with and without cuspidor. The delivery system is fixed post mounted to a 2” Post for easy adaptation to all models of delivery systems if you choose to only purchase the Flight A6 Patient Chair.
Contact your local distributor for additional pricing information or to see the chair in their showroom.
+1 (905) 799-0517
About Flight Dental Systems
Flight Dental Systems is a Canadian owned and managed dental equipment manufacturer and distributor with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Our company was founded on a commitment to deliver high quality products that provide the design, function and durability demanded by today’s dental professionals at an affordable price.
It specializes in the designing and manufacturing of dental chairs and complete operatories for suppliers around the world. However, Flight is not only a dental equipment manufacturer; they are a team of employees who are dedicated to the improvement of oral health, with the belief that the dental unit is the base of the practitioners operation. Therefore, the company focuses on continuing to design innovative products that are able to suit the needs of every dental practitioner.